- Server must serve from behind the restraining line (end line) until after contact.
- Ball must be served underhand only.
- Served ball must not graze the net. (It will consider as an advantage to other team if it graze to Net).
- Ball must be tossed at service.
- Serve ball must not touch the ceiling (roof). (It will consider as an advantage to other team if it its touch to ceiling).
- First game serve is determined by toss, each subsequent game shall be served by the previous game loser.
- Point on serve scoring will be used.
- Point scored will only count if the team has served
- Game will be played to 15 points (Best Of 3 Match)
- Games tied at 15 points must win by 2 point difference.
- There shall be 6 players on each side (+1 Player Optional).
- Rotation is not necessary.
- Inter Position Change (during Game) will be allowed.
PLAYING THE GAME (VOLLEY)
- Maximum of three touches per side.
- Player may not hit the ball twice in succession.
- Ball may be played off the net during a volley and on serve.
- A ball touching a boundary line is good.
- A ball touching a boundary line at service consider as “out”.
- A legal hit is contact with the ball by a player must be below elbow.
- Fingering is not allowed.
- If two or more players contact the ball simultaneously, it is considered two play and the players involved may not participate in the next play.
- A player must not block serve but it can be attacked.
BASIC VIOLATIONS – will result in point being awarded to opposing team
- Stepping on or over the line on a serve.
- Failure to serve the ball over the net successfully.
- Hitting the ball illegally (Carrying, Palming, Throwing, etc.)
- Punching is allowed.
- Open Palm (except smashing) is not allowed.
- Touches of the net with any part of the body while the ball is in play. If the ball is driven into the net with such force that it causes the net to contact an opposing player, no foul will be called, and the ball shall not continue to be in play.
- Reaching over the net, except under these conditions:
- Reaches under the net is not allowed.
- A Ball is “Out” if it Hits…
o The Floor Completely outside the court o The referee stand or pole
o The ceiling above, wall or no playable area.
Referees decision will be Final