ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AUTHORIZATION
1. I, undersigned understand that the membership fees are non-refundable & nontransferable. The above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
2. Effective Year 2014, all correspondence to members will be done by email only.
3. I, while participating in any AGA events, or any members of my family, or guest that participate, release AGA and their board members and officers from any and all liabilities for injury and/or damage to any person or property. I also give my authority and permission to AGA for taking any and all actions, which seems necessary in the event of injury and/or damage to the person or property. I have read and fully understood the terms of this liability release.
4. There may be some nominal user fee to participate in several programs in years. Fees will be decided by Executive committee from time to time depending on
5. I give permission for images and videos in which I and my family members appear in AGA events for publications and public relation activity include use in print and electronic media including website and official social media platforms.
Child Safety Policy:
Children must be accompanied by a responsible parent(s)/guardian(s)/caregiver(s). It is against the law for a parent or guardian to leave children unattended. Parents of all minors are responsible for their children’s behavior in the event premises; damage to materials; and for injury to themselves and others or any misbehave. “Alberta Gujarati Association” cannot be responsible for children who are unattended or demonstrating inappropriate behavior.
Thank you for all your support