Excellent opportunity to become a part of Alberta Gujarati Association of Edmonton. You will meet Gujarati Professionals, Business Owners, and have enormous Networking opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a social circle and make new, lifelong friends. Who knows…you may even find some old connections too!
There are many benefits to becoming a member of the AGA Edmonton. For example, the AGA is a great way to preserve our culture and it is the best way to pass it on to our children. As a member, you can attend most events for free.
- FREE for members or nominal fee for guest entry to all the Dandia events of the year! AGA generally does about five Dandia events during Navratri and one Garba event on Chaitri Navaratri every year.
- Reasonable entry fee to Canada day picnic where there is you will find lots of Gujarati food, games for kid’s sports and various types of games/activity for children and adults like face painting, Henna, Balloon art, volleyball and cricket. (Every year, AGA organizes the picnic at one of Edmonton’s biggest park, Rundle Park, for our community during the summer every year.
- AGA also organizes Music Classes, Gujarati classes, etc. to develop skills for our community.
- For past couple of years, AGA has started organizing Volleyball tournaments and Badminton Practice as per schedule. So far at no cost for members.
- On top of everything, all members get to feel the touch of the original Guajarati traditions and festivals which is priceless!
AGA Membership new or renew online:
- Please fill out the online forms with all detail family information’s, upload your and your dependent pictures, and submit the payment using credit card via PayPal members or guest checkout. (Photo insert is just to ease your entry in all events)
- Thank you for being a new member or renewing your AGA membership. We are always looking for ways to improve our services. If you have any suggestions or would like to volunteer at any AGA event, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becoming a member is actually a much better deal than paying for individual events.
TYPES & FEES: The membership rates depend on the type of membership:
(Include Spouse & dependent children) Note: Not including parents you will need Senior Membership for parents.
- $50.00 per Family Membership till March 15, 2018
- $60.00 per Family Membership after March 15, 2018
Senior Family Membership
(Include Family Senior, Single senior or Visitor Parents)
- $25.00 per Senior Family Membership till June 30, 2018
- $30.00 per Senior Family Membership after June 30, 2018
(Unmarried dependent children aged above 18, Students and any guest)
- $25.00 per Single membership till June 30, 2018
- $30.00 per Single membership after June 30, 2018
Each year after July 15th late fee will be charged.